Panel Glide Blinds
Our Panel Glide Blinds are made locally in WA using state of the art cutting machinery. Panel Glide Blinds offer a contemporary Window treatment for larger Windows and are perfect for Sliding and Bi-folding doors. They have fabric panels that fall vertically from the track and glide seamlessly across the Window. The fabric panels overlap to eliminate light gaps and are available in many different operating configurations as well as varies fabrics on offer, Panel glide Blinds provide control of light, privacy and view.
- Australian manufacturing means highest quality and attention to detail.
- Panel glide blinds can come in Block out, Translucent or Screen fabrics.
- When open Panel glide Blinds stack neatly behind one another, allowing maximum light into the room
- Coordinate throughout your home with the same fabric for your Panel glide, Roller blind and Roman Blinds to create unison.
- Can also be mounted on the ceiling to act as a room divider.
- Each Blind is custom made to your Window measurement
- Operating wand is child safe as no need for Chains or Cords.
- Can open from the right, the left or from the centre offering multiple layout options.
- Panel glides can have from 2 to 6 Panels on a single track or split draw of up to 8 Panels.
- All products are guaranteed against faulty workmanship for 5 years from date of sale and will be repaired, replaced or modified free of charge, provided that all monies due on completion of contract have been paid in full. SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Avoid exposure to Wind or Rain, as rain blown onto the Blind could stain the fabrics
- Be sure to use the wand to operate the blind, do not attempt to move panels by handling the Fabric.
- Dust with a soft brush or gently sponge clean with warm soapy water, leaving Blinds closed to dry.