Our Roman blinds are made locally in WA using state of the art cutting machinery. Roman blinds add a touch of elegance with a classic style that suits both Traditional and Modern homes. The Roman blind is unique in its fold-up design, When the pleats are raised it creates a soft layered appearance that looks as good folded up as they do down, They are a stylish alternative to Roller blinds or Venetian blinds.
The two types of Roman blinds are; Hard Romans and Soft Romans, A Hard Roman blind is manufactured using Blind fabric with a variety of colours and textures. A Soft Roman combines the design of Blinds with the choice of using Curtain fabric, allowing you to coordinate a Roman Blind with the fabric of your Curtains. All our Soft Romans are lined with quality Lining which keeps the face Fabric safe from Western Australia’s harsh sun.
- Simplicity of Blinds but with added softness.
- They are neat when raised, acting as a Pelmet.
- Use as a standalone treatment or pair them with Curtains.
- Soft Romans can be made in Curtain fabric.
- Choose between a Hard Roman or a Soft Roman.
- Cord, Chain or Motorised operation.
- In a Hard Roman choose from Translucent, Sheer and Block-out fabrics.
- Batons can be visible on the face of the Fabric or hidden on the back.
- Mr Venetian ADG is a family-owned and run business, which has been involved in the window furnishing industry since 1986.
- All products are guaranteed against faulty workmanship for 5 Years from date of sale and will bee repaired, replaced or modified free of charge, provided that all monies due on completion of contract have been paid in full. SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Always raise the Blind if window or door is open, as a strong breeze could catch and damage the Blind.
- Dust with a soft brush or gently sponge clean with warm soapy water leaving blinds down to dry.