Sheer Shading Blinds
Our Sheer Shading blinds are Australian made. Sheer Shadings feature soft, Fabric vanes suspended between two Sheer layers of Fabric. Sheer shadings are designed to put you in control of the amount of natural light that comes in with beautiful effects. Transform harsh exterior light by diffusing it and spreading it evenly throughout the room.
- Sheer Shadings feature beautiful fabric and functional design.
- Tilt, raise or lower the Shadings for exceptional light control.
- Sheer shadings disperse sunlight deep into the room, enhancing natural light.
- Sheers and vanes combine to provide up to 88% Ultraviolet protection with vanes open. 99% when closed.
- Variable light control – vanes tilt to achieve just the right amount of light.
- Offers cordless child safe operating systems with a secured cord tensioner for easy operation.
- Features the option to have a hard-wired motor in the blind headrail to raise and lower the shade from a remote or wall switch.
- Completely cordless operating system allows the shade to be raised and lowered by hand.
- Translucent fabric vanes: filter light while preserving the outside view and protecting from UV fading.
- Room darkening Fabric vanes: help to darken the room whilst providing privacy without total darkness.
- Choose from two vane size options: 50mm or 65mm vane sizes.
- Made of 100% Polyester.
- All products are guaranteed against faulty workmanship for 5 Years from date of sale and will bee repaired, replaced or modified free of charge, provided that all monies due on completion of contract have been paid in full. SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Precautions should be taken to reduce exposure to harsh environmental elements, such as salt air. Continuous exposure through open windows will accelerate the fabric deterioration.
- As with all textiles, Sheer Shadings fabrics are subject to some variations.
- Regular light dusting with a duster is all the cleaning that is needed in most circumstances.
- For more thorough dust removal use a low suction setting on a vacuum cleaner to remove dirt or debris between the vanes.
- NOTE: Do not spot-clean anything on sheer shadings.